Monday, March 3, 2008

Sarah's Bio

Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah Elizabeth Anzivino (an zi VEE no). And I guess I'll start this bio with the most important part of my life - Jesus Christ.

I was born and raised in the church and have always had a sensitive heart towards God, but my relationship with His son wasn't what it should have been. Through the years (and especially in the last five years), my relationship with Jesus has simply exploded with new vitality. He is more to me than life, more precious than the air I breathe and I thank Him every day that I am alive!

My TeenPact "career" as I like to call it started all the way back in 2005 in Louisiana. I was one of the few students who actually dragged my mom to the class. At TeenPact, I found a new purpose for my life. The staffers there so touched my life with their godly example that I knew that was what I wanted to do. And so this year, 2008, I finally get to staff! I am honored and very excited to see how God will work in these classes.

On a more personal level, I have lived in ten houses and three different states including Maryland, Louisiana and North Carolina (and no, I'm not a Military brat). I love horses and spend as much time as I can around them. I am an aspiring fiction writer. Historical fiction is my favorite to write about (especially the American Revolution), but I also enjoy fantasy and modern adventure/thrillers. Reading is a favorite hobby of mine and you will often find me with a book plastered in front of my face.

I also enjoy debate and food. I believe that is all that I'm going to post about myself. That lays a good foundation, the rest you'll have to discover for yourself. I am eager to get to know you. Please tell me a little something about yourself.

In Him,

~Sarah Beth Anzivino

2 comments:

amber colleen said...

Well, I just posted my bio so there's something about me. :)

Eva Turner said...

Shyeah! amazing...
:)