Hello, Everyone! Thank you so much for visiting our blog! We are very excited to have you view our blog and we hope that we can count on your vote!
We'd love to meet you at National Convention - so please come!
More news later as we follow the campaign and each of us will post a mini bio!
Warm regards,
In Christ,
Sarah Anzivino and Amber Cuadra
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hi! I really like your blog!
I will definatly vote for y'all when I figure out how. lol
hope you all have a great time at National!
YAY! Vote number One! *does happy vote dance* I can help you figure out how to vote before I leave. They had the page up last year before the Convention actually started.
God bless,
Amber
yeah!! Do that, am. :)
(oh my goodness, Amber, I love your picture (and your hair!!))
Okay, sorry....
Oh, well, thank you! *grins* I'm going to post my bio right now, so you'd better hurry and write yours! *bounces*
Amber
I'll be there and I'll totally be voting for you guys!
Post a Comment